Is it your dream to become a make-up artist?
The online academy helps you to reach your dream job.
Our online make-up school takes you step by step to the final exam. Our modern and professional educational videos explain everything that is important for the exam. The content is presented professionally and relevant – that’s why we are IHK-certified!
You will watch the videos one after the other, while you achieve different levels. Like this, you will learn all the necessary knowledge easily and clearly. Additionally, our team will take care of you and your needs personally.
Visit the Reza Shari Make-up Academy!
If you want to be an officially certified make-up artist, you have to take an exam. Our make-up academy prepares you ideally for it.
- IHK certificate: We are the first and only IHK-certified make-up school in Germany. After successful training as a make-up artist, you will receive an official diploma.
- 25 years of experience: With 25 years of experience and a young and dynamic team, you receive professional support and perfect knowledge in the field of make-up.
- Exclusive Partners: We work with the most exclusive companies, including Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Clarins.
- Online School: We not only offer an on-site academy, but also an online school. You can access our learning platform online and watch our educational videos there. You can watch these videos as many times as you want and learn flexibly from home at your own pace.
- Support: In addition, we are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Everyone can join us – no matter how much prior knowledge you have. Get motivated by our lecturers and stimulated by the professional learning modules!
The IHK certificate
We are the first and only IHK-certified make-up school in Germany. After successful training as a make-up artist, you will receive an official diploma.
The Reza Shari certificate
In addition, students of all courses and workshops receive a Reza Shari certificate.
Learn from abroad or from home!
The learning behavior has changed a lot in the last few years. Digital education by distance learning is more popular today than ever. That’s why you can complete your make-up lessons at home – in comfort and peace. Only the final exam must be taken on site.
Module 1 – Hygiene
- Sterilization & Disinfection
- Material & Product Hygiene
Module 2 – Materials Science
- Cosmetic products
- Primer / Foundation
- Eye products
- Lip products
- Special products
- Brush & work tools
Module 3 – Skin Types
- Skin types & analysis
Module 4 – Color theory
- Color theory
- Color contrast
- Color wheel & color effect
Module 5 – Make-up
- Creation of face charts
- Primer / Foundation
- Face measurement & shapes
Module 6 – Make-up
- Eyebrows: Forms
- Eyebrow threading technique
- Attaching eyelashes
- Rouge Baking
Module 7 – Make-up
- Classic day make-up
- Evening make-up
- Bride make-up
- Senior make-up
- Oriental make-up
Module 8 – Make-up
- Men’s make-up
- Glasses make-up
- Dark skin color
- Asian type
Module 9 – Style epochs
- Style epochs & icons
- Current time
Module 10 – make-up by specification
- Make-up according to specification
- Module 11 – Hair
- Hair and its texture
- Smoothing & Curling
Module 12 – Image Training
- Image Consulting
- Image Consulting – Soft skills
- Image Consulting – send positive signals
- Image Consulting – Details
Module 13 – Marketing
- Corporate Identity
- Corporate Design
- Social Media & Impact
- Classic marketing concepts
Module 14 – Sales Training
- Sales from heart to heart
Your next steps
- Click on the “Register now” button and complete the order
- Within 24 hours, you get your personal access to the learning platform
- From this point on, you have access to the platform for three months
- During this time, you should study all 14 modules and practice at home
- After each module, there is a short multiple-choice test and after completion, you can move on to the next module
- After you’ve studied all the modules successfully, you can sign up for the final exam in Mannheim
- You visit Mannheim and take your IHK exam
- After your results have been checked by IHK, you will receive your IHK-certificate via mail
- You are now officially an IHK-certified make-up artist!